Hi Everyone, Deonna Here!
It’s time for a new Project of the Week for Repeat Impressions and I’ve chosen to write and tutorial for a
Pull Slider Card and Share
2 pieces Cardstock cut to 4 ¼” x 5 ½” each for Bases
1 piece of cardstock cut to 3 ¼” x 5” for slider Panel
1 piece of 3”x 2” piece of cardstock for slider tab
Punches- Tab punch, Word Window- Stampin’up
1”Circle punch by Marvy Uchida
Repeat impressions stamps-9508-J, Ship (in a bottle), 9517-I, Message (in a bottle) Scroll, 9516-D, A message
1. Stamp, color and Cut out images that you have chosen to use.
2. Using your 3 ¼” x 5” piece of Cardstock (Slider panel) , punch and glue tab to the right side of the piece
3. Using one of your base Papers/Cardstock Mark with a pencil a line approx. 1” from each edge and 1 5/8” above the bottom of the Cardstock. Using your word window punch, start from one side of your cardstock punch 3 ½” line.
4. Take your 3” x 2” piece of cardstock, fold it in half and. punch with the 1” Circle punch, slightly overlapping the fold. Put a small amount of glue down the center of one of the circles and Close. Fold each edge up to create what looks like a C and a Backward C. See Photo
￼ ￼5. Glue your ship to one side of the piece that you just created with Glue. Fold your other “C” to fit into your slider window. Set aside.
6. Put down your second piece of 4 ¼” x 5 ½” piece of cardstock apply your 3 ¼” x 5” Panel on top of your 4 ¼” x 5 ½” piece lining the right side edges up, ***DO NOT GLUE! Add pop dots around the 3 other sides of your base cardstock making sure that you are not touching your slider piece with the dots.
8. Adhere your slider ship piece of cardstock to the Pop dots that you just added to the base piece and your
9.. Decorate as desired. I chose to cut the Water out of a piece of paper for the bottom and used pop dots to raise it up. (Photo’s 21,22)