Thursday, July 13, 2017

Stamped Water colored Card share

I've been going through all of my stamps looking for small ones to use with my Art Impressions Watercolor Stamps that i just got.  I'm on a learning curve right now.
I found a stamp set in my stash from STAMPloration. I used the Eclectic Florals Set.

Take a look at what i created. Remember i'm new to water coloring so judge gently. lol




Challenges

STAMPlorations ATG Progressive
DL ARt July Linky ATG (1 Ea. day)
Always Fun #14 ATG (3/3)
Crafting from the Heart #167 ATG (3/3)
Pammies Inky Pinkies 1728 ATG (3/3)
Create and Inspire #64 ATG (2/3)
Not Just Cards #46 ATG 
One Crazy Stamper July ATG (2/5)
Artistic Inspirations #183 ATG Summer Colors (2/3)
Word Art Wednesday #290-291 ATG (2/5)

Have a Wonderful Thursday!

4 comments:

Birdie said...

Very pretty, you did a great job! Thank you for sharing with the PIP challenge this week.

Leanne said...

Wonderful, I am still scared to try water coloring, but this is gorgeous, maybe I should try. Love it, and thanks for playing our challenge.

Leanne DT/One Crazy Stamper

Unknown said...

I love your wall and the glass jars! Wonderful added details to the already beautiful flowers. This is a beautiful watercolor art design. Thank you for entering this in Artistic Inspirations Challenges! Please also visit Paper Craft Happy Challenges! - DT Noemi

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful watercolouring and love the stamps--Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire
Carol DT x