Friday, July 14, 2017

Bible Art share 2 Cor. 3:17

Well i thought that i'd share my Independence day bible Art today.  I had forgotten about it and just found it in my bible and knew that i should share it.

2 Cor. 3:17
"For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Freedom."

In my Inspire bible the sentiment was already printed at the side of the page so i just colored it in Red,White and Blue.  Since we celebrate our "Freedom" in this country, i thought that an American Flag would be appropriate to draw.


Challenges

Create and Inspire #64 ATG (3/3)
Not Just Cards #46 ATG 
Artistic Inspirations #183 ATG Summer Colors (3/3)
Word Art Wednesday #290-291 ATG (3/5)
4 Crafty Chicks #359 Summer Celebrations
Scrap From your Heart #11 ATG (1/5)

Enjoy your Weekend!

4 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Very cool! I am seeing a lot of these bible/book projects and they are so neat! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

Glittered Paws said...

Very inspirational - I love your drawing and coloring. I think I need to spend a week with you to get my MoJo going on my journaling.

Graciela said...

lovely ! thanks for play with us at Scrap from your heart.
DT Graciela

Shylaashree said...

beautiful journaling, i would love to try too.
Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspiration Challenge Blog.
Shylaa DT@AICB
Adhiraacreations