Thursday, March 16, 2017

Psalm 148: 2-4- Bible art Journaling

I've created another bible art journaling page that
I'd like to share with you today. Remember to read your scriptures.  I read the entire Psalm before i started my art.

Psalm 148:2-4
Praise him all his angels!
Praise him all the Armies of Heaven!
Praise him, Sun and Moon!
Praise him all you twinkling Stars!
Praise him Skies above!
Praise him, vapors high above the clouds!


I Created this page and colored using my shimmery watercolors.  I drew this picture using a inspiration photo from Melonheadz LDS illustration. These are free and she also allows you to trace so check it out. I love to draw but really like to look at things while doing it so this was perfect for me. I also added my own Sun, Moon, clouds etc...

Challenges

 A bit more time to craft #40 Anything goes (2/3)
Crafts Galore Encore A little bit of Fantasy- ATG (3/3)
Color Inspiration Monday #16 Anything colored
Crafty Awesomeness March Anything goes (3/3)
Love to Scrap #95 Anything goes (3/5)
Crafty Creations #337 Anything goes (1/2)
Inspiration Destination #124 Anything goes 
Word Art Wednesday #274-275 Anything goes (1/5)
Retarte #93 Anything goes (1/3)
Path of Positivity #47 Anything positive

Have a Great day!






8 comments:

María Pilar said...

Sweet bible page.
Thanks for joining us at Retarte#93
Maria Pilar DT

Martha Lucia said...

Gorgeous Bible page. I love how you keep the colors and design. Congratulations and thank you for joining us at Retarte Challenge.
Martha Lucia

Loose Stitches said...

Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!
~DT Sherry x

Unknown said...

Lovely Bible page....This Angel is so sweet!!
Thanks for joining with us at Retarte.
Yaiza, Stampartpapel Dt

Anna-Karin said...

Great creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hope to see you back soon again. Anna-Karin DT

Jolanda's Blog said...

`Great project!
Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda
(DT member)

Unknown said...

Oh!!! Beautiful Stamp design... thanks for sharing with us in RETARTE of Stampartpapel... And Congratulations... you are the winner of this week... Enjoy! Paula.DT

Pat said...

Love your page. Cute coloring and great doodling too! Thank you for sharing with us at the Path of Positivity challenge log.