Friday, March 10, 2017

Bible Art Journal Page- Psalm 23:5

I'm completely loving Bible Art Journaling right now.  I still have a long way to go on the journaling process,  but i'm thoroughly enjoying tt, I tell you some days i can just whip things out like nobody's business and then there are others that i can't create a thing. lol
Here was my verse for today
Psalm 23:5
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil
my cup overflows.




I drew these cups onto the page and then colored them with my Distress Crayons and outlined the words with my Black pitt pen.

Word Art Wednesday #273 Anything goes (2/5)
Artistic Inspirations #174 Anything goes (3/3)
Color inspiration Monday #15 Anything colored UL
Crafting from the Heart #149 Anything goes (3/3)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1710 Anything goes (3/3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #53 Anything goes (3/3)
The Corrosive Challenge #3 Mar. Anything goes (3/3)
Creative Moments #113 Anything goes (1/2)
Craft Rocket #34 No Patterned paper

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Terri Winske said...

Perfect image for your bible verse, and beautifully colored! Thank you for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!

Birdie said...

What a perfect image and verse to use in bible journaling. Looks like it was meant to be there. Thanks for sharing on the PIP challenge this week.

Kelly Schelske said...

So beautiful!

Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Hugs,
Kelly

Tamie said...

Phenomenal image for your bible verse. I love seeing bible journaling. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing work with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes Challenge.

Tamie DT

MariLynn said...

Love the little stacked and overflowing cups. They work so well to convey the reminder that we are blessed to overflowing. Thanks so much for sharing your Bible journaling page with PIP challenges.

Marjeta said...

Fantastic work. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

Marjeta