Monday, April 13, 2015

My Memories Junk Journal

Well I just finished the First Signature to my "My Memories" Junk journal. I chose Birds as my theme for this first Signature. I love it and can't wait to finish the two other signatures and share.
 
This is the Cover of my Bind it all album.  I used Modge Podge to adhere the Vintage Essentials paper to the Book front. Applied a Bo Bunny Misc. me life Journal page after Distressing the edges with Broken China Distress ink. Added Title with DCWV Alphabet letters and A Rub on for the Memories.

Found numerous Ephemera images from Free websites and printed it out on card Size paper. Coffee dyed old hymnal pages to create some of the papers. Used Bird house washi tape and Sticker word sentiments that I found In my Stash. I also took just plain white index cards and Coffee dyed those.

The pocket on the right was created with Tim Holtz Kraft Glassine paper.

Found some awesome Kraft Colored doilies by Recollections and cut one in half for decoration on the page on the left. Also added a Admit one Tag from Kaiser Kraft held on with a binder clip.

On the page on the left I created a pocket that was Border punched across the top. The Page on the Right I used Rubber Calendar Stamps from Sugarloaf to Create a flip Calendar.


Martha Stewart Fence Border Punch
Washi Tape with numbers
Doily From Recollections
Corner Punch-Martha Stewart

Heart Doily Cut in Half and half added to page and other to Cardstock Pocket.

Numerous long pockets on these two pages to store misc....

 
Beautiful free clip Art HERE
 
Challenges i'd like to enter with my project
 
613 Avenue #119 Anything goes w/ Anything goes (1/3)
Scribble and Scrap Anything goes 15C
A Gem of a Challenge #142 Spring is in the Air
Open-Minded #34 Recycle Something (Hymnal)
Brown Sugar #141 Distress (1/2)
Not just Cards #17 Anything goes UL
My Craft Creations Anything goes
Crafty Creations #286 Anything goes UL
All Crafts Anything goes Apr./May
Penny's Paper-Crafty #222 Anything goes (3/3)
Papertake Weekly Anything goes
 
Have a Great Week!
 
 


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous journal, so many interesting papers. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope to see you back with us soon. Jennifer DT member

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for entering our Not Just Cards Challenge and good luck!
Monica - DT

Blossom Cards said...

lovely project thanks for sharing with brown sugar Rachel dt

cass said...

Wonderful project. Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight for our "Recycle Something" Challenge.

Andree said...

This is a fabulous journal. I love your use of the wonderful papers and the bird images.
Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

Donna Mosley said...

A really gorgeous make, love it! Thanks for joining us at AGOAC. Good luck.

Donna x